psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
here is some pics from our trip no NJFEEL FREE TO POST AS MANY COMMENTS POSSIBLE
I LOVE the pic of you and Natalie in the sand. Is that what you guys really look like underneath it all?
Those pictures are so cute. I need to have some copies. Tots looks tan and I love love the one of you two walking down the beach.
Looks like a very fun time!! Glad you're back.
ooh i love the pics too. glad you are back in the blog game. i need to too. love you :)
i am not posting anymore until some mentions mt cotote post
Great pics. When I showed the picture of Kade on the beach with ethan he said " no that is Crewe with Uncle Ethan (pronouced eph-an)."
i liek the shot of you and kade walking on beach, very classy.gosh i miss jersey!!!lucky
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE the pic of you and Natalie in the sand. Is that what you guys really look like underneath it all?
Those pictures are so cute. I need to have some copies. Tots looks tan and I love love the one of you two walking down the beach.
Looks like a very fun time!! Glad you're back.
ooh i love the pics too. glad you are back in the blog game. i need to too. love you :)
i am not posting anymore until some mentions mt cotote post
Great pics. When I showed the picture of Kade on the beach with ethan he said " no that is Crewe with Uncle Ethan (pronouced eph-an)."
i liek the shot of you and kade walking on beach, very classy.
gosh i miss jersey!!!
lucky
Post a Comment