CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 08, 2006

it's official

i started my christmas list, and once again at the top of the list is a golf cart....... my be this year a couple of you guys can go together on that one for me. But other than that the list only consist of dvd, but soon to be larger when i have a free moment to think about all the stuff i want!! feel free to request the list and i can email it to you or post it on here

4 comments:

Megan said...

Don't make us think about Christmas yet! That's not fair!

jody said...

Oh NO I am scared. Do I have to get a job now?

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Ah, the list!

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Okay, I need a copy of the list! I know that there is no deviating from the list and since I have you for Christmas.. :)