CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 18, 2007

nude panty hoes, tacky orange shorts and my son

So 6 years ago this past St. Patty's day me and the little lady went to Delaware to see her friend Jenn D. We met at Hooters.
So while there enjoying some chicken wings we decide to pick up a souvenir for my then 2 year old nephew E.

Fast forward to present day

Dr. Nan i guess didn't love the gift for her son and has since re-gifted it back to us. So tonight when i got the kids out of the tub and putting them in there pj's what do i come across but this:


7 comments:

Ashley said...

go tots!!!!



hooters is demeaning


and they dress ugly!

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Of course I loved the gift, so much so that I wanted to see it worn for years to come!! Wicken wings!!!!!!

Rachel and Brian said...

Aww I was expecting the tacky tight shirt, so I'm a lil disappointed, but Kade looks adorable anyways.

Megan said...

I love their wings. I can't deny it. I love Kade's shirt even more though.

jody said...

Oh Tots is so cute but the shirt...can you say WalMart

*ethan* said...

that jody schofield she's a spendthrift

{natalie} said...

i like the wings. the pantyhose, not so much!