CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Say hello to my little broken arm!

So today for my off road mountain biking class we went to Sundance to ride (very very cool you take the lift chairs up and cruise down) on the last run of the day i took a good good tumble down a hill and hit a couple trees and did this:


So i drove myself to the hospital and they took some x-rays and i have a fracture in the ol'arm!



So while i sat there i knew i better take some pics as this would be a good blog!

i opted for not a full cast, as we are going on vacation at the end of the week and i would like to get in the ocean and you cant get a full cast wet.... but now i'm on a little drugs and doing fantastic!

14 comments:

Ashley said...

oh beefy, you don't look like you are crying very much. I hope you are well. I would have met you at the hospital if I still lived in UT

*ethan* said...

that's because I'm a man and didn't cry....but my eyes did well up once

*ethan* said...

that's because I'm a man and didn't cry....but my eyes did well up once

jody said...

Pup I hope you didn't get an "F" for crashing 2 classes in a row. Sorry to hear of the crash, fractured arm and sore shoulder....make ibuprophen your friend.

Now how do you get the pictures from your phone to the blog?

{natalie} said...

oh poor baby....chocolate pb icecream will heal all arm pains! love you

brittany said...

you take mountain biking classes, what kind of education are you getting anyway?

Rachel and Brian said...

Smooth! hehe...have fun in Jersey!!!

Anonymous said...

My poor boy. Glad I could be there for you on the drive. Nice blogging photo-op!

Megan said...

That is the saddest, most pitiful face I've ever seen. Well, almost next to my sick baby. Good luck with your arm and I hope your trip is awesome. I love Philly!

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

That stinks! Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Breaking an arm is an old trick to get out of doing a Tri athilon.

Sally and Paul said...

Ashley, I knew you couldn't be there for Ethan, so I went in your place. He was VERY brave!
Sally

Troy said...

As long as the fun was worth the pain. I hope you can still enjoy your vacation.

Anonymous said...

Well worth it...chicks dig scars