So i've been looking for a while to find an old school honda trail bike, but they're kinda pricey! But today i found one for the right price and i jumped on it. Feel free to be jealous!!! It's a late 60's CT 90 

Saturday, September 29, 2007
My new hog!
Posted by *ethan* at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I can't believe Natalie approved of that!! You better be careful. I like the orange color though.
Thats a sweet ride... maybe if Kade's lucky he can inherit it someday.
Hilarious! We were going to by one a while ago. My dad has two of them. They're fun little bikes. How weird?
Soul mates. You + Me. Soul mates.
you can come and ride it anytime!
Don't know how I feel about your purchase of a vegimatic
Swwwweeeeet!!!
please wear a helmet. you look cute riding the new jude. or raul or whatever. love you!
So what is her name???? Judy 2?
Do you have a helmet????
This looks dangerous to me.
Can you tell anonymous is related to related to me?
Post a Comment