CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

my friend Cort

So the other day at work Cort had his camera out and me and him had a photo shoot. Other then being the best golfer i know he 's pretty sweet at taking pictures, you can check them out here. He could make like a billion dollars a year taking pictures but would rather make just a shade over minimum wage working at the course instead! Anyways here is a couple of the pics that he took.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are hot. i love the serious one. cort does have some awesome photos. is this a sneak peak at the photos I've been wanting of you b/c if so i didn't think you would be clothed. hmm.

Megan said...

Ha to the wife. Aren't you Mr. Photogenic of the year.

brittany said...

you look like a tennis pro in that top picture!

cort said...

You look like the highest payed male model I have ever seen. I would love to take the photos Nat wants to see of you.

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

WAY TO MUCH INFO!!!!!!!!

Rachel and Brian said...

Ur a stud... you & Nat should get some couple photos done. Ur friend Cort is very talented! (checked out his page)

jody said...

you are cute and your friend is very good!! I checked out his photos and he has the eye...very nice work!

zzulie79 said...

LMAO! I have been wanting some sassy pictures of Pat to. Now I know who to look up. LOL.

zzulie79 said...

Nat you crack me up!!

Anonymous said...

Is anyone surprised? I mean honestly. Ethan, you are a pro. You make developed film and digital pixels look SO good!

Ashley said...

I love the pics. very cool, beef.

Becca said...

Yeah, those pictures are awesome, but once again....nice comments--this is why I won't let Caleb read your comments......TMI!!! Well, then again, I guess it was kind of entertaining when Caleb started asking me "hey mom, what does --- mean? Or, why would they want to wear that kind of underwear?" Etc.....

*ethan* said...

people can say what they want on my blog

*A* said...

Hey, not bad...not bad!!!