CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

golf tournament, yes please

I have meant to post some pics from my most recent golf tournament, but i guess i've just been lazy, sorry. But here are some pics of us at the Lindon City days tournament, we finished tied for 5 th or 6 th, but we did win best dressed/looking team. We look good uh?



6 comments:

Megan said...

You guys look dope in your matching shirts. I dig.

jody said...

You all look like each other. One person X 4, very cute.

{natalie} said...

you are the hottest of the bunch babe. And the course looks beautiful too (must be all the mowing)

Ashley said...

I like all the matching clothes. Very cool

Rachel and Brian said...

Very cute! Was that a requirement? hehe

Anonymous said...

That is so funny - best dressed? That's great! CONGRATS!