CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My legs are sore!!

Today  me and the ricker went up to Sundance to go skiing, it was a blast!
We both ski kind of hard so
needless to say my 
legs are sore!






11 comments:

Juliet said...

Glad you two had fun!

{natalie} said...

you two have been having a fun week, i'm glad it was nice weather to go up finally. you are a hot man.

Megan said...

You guys look like you're on your way to bust up some jewelry store. But on a ski lift.

Joan said...

I assume you ski in designated areas. We don't want to hear about another avalanche victim.

jody said...

Looks like a beautiful day. Is that you or one of the gang from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid?

cort said...

I am so there next Thurs. I miss the mountain so bad!
Looks mucho pinche fun.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Brian is way JEALOUS

Rachel and Brian said...

I don't know if I classify Eric's skiing as hard... probably more like with reckless abandon. He is the only person I know to actually hit a mogul in such a way that his ski came off his foot and was left sticking straight up and down out of the mogul.

-Brian

Anonymous said...

Looks like nice warm weather. Or two Mormons going into a liquor store.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't tell if you were getting ready to ski or highjack the chairlift.

Ashley said...

you should join me in warm california.