CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

scuba pics

The last place that we dove, we dove with a couple from las vegas who add a cool underwater camera. He mailed me a cd of all the pics he took on the dive with us, and here are a couple

That's me in the middle, and my dad on the lower left

Just kind of a cool group pic before we started the dive



big lobster





7 comments:

Juliet said...

Wow, beautiful.

jody said...

I need to dive in Cozumel...lets go back, cool pictures

Megan said...

That's pretty sweet. You guys are brave, I am terrified of the water, especially deep water. It's beautiful though.

Rachel and Brian said...

wow. great pics!

{natalie} said...

that was so awesome, we need to plan another trip. (yea right) i love the pics a lot and now I want to be an underwater photog.

Ashley said...

Where is Rich?

Sally and Paul said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!