So to do a panorama in photoshop is so easy... take how many pictures you want...best if you use a tripod... then go to file...down to automate...then to merge...add you pics and say go!
Here's one of my wiener dog!




then BAM!
psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)




Posted by *ethan* at 9:14 AM
8 comments:
Gosh - he's a long dog. lol
You make it sound easy...maybe we'll have to get photoshop.
Thanks Ethan! I can't wait to give it a shot!
Wow, you and Nat can open your own photo business!!!
That is one long wiener, but I'm sure you hear that often.
Thats what she said
that is the best wiener
There is now a windows program that does it automatically, you just upload your pictures into program and it will automatically make all the panoramic shots. I haven't used but my brother uses it ALL the time and he loves to use my camera cuz he can get one spot that's 50 mega pixals since my camera is a 12. But I like photoshop. I haven't tried putting together any of the panoramic shots yet though. I'll have to try it!
Post a Comment