SO today at Kennecot ( where the ricker works) was family day, so i took the kids up there so they could see what he does. It was a lot of fun, we rode the bus, climbed on the trucks, ate some food, and saw the HUGE hole in the ground. Long story short the kids had a blast! thanks for inviting us up ricker!
Sunday, August 02, 2009
Uncle eric's work
Posted by *ethan* at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
that tire is HUGE!! I can't believe how small the kids look next to it.
WOW.
That's amazing large. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Hehe.
who are those 2 little ants standing in front of that huge tire? Looks like fun
wow. those tires are insane.
Great pics of the kids and that monster truck. Sounds like a cool place to visit.
Wow, sure wish Uncle Eric had called me back about the time for it.
Glad you and the kids had such a good time!
yea a lot of the expenses for this build are one time buys for a few years. update your blog son!!
Post a Comment