CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Call me Brett Farve


So i was going to retire the ol' blog, but my sis in law Rach sent me an email, and a second one that was pretty funny so I'm BACK.... and i vow to do a good job on keeping up!


ps. i'm starting tomorrow, i have pics on my phone that i need to up load from my trip to vegas from a couple weeks ago


8 comments:

Jackie said...

All right Ethan! I'm excited - get some blogs on here!

Megan said...

Ok, Brett. And, Nat is totally into prego chicks.

Ashley said...

YAY! Start blogging.......

rich said...

Good to see you back, Ethan.

Rachel and Brian said...

Proud of you Ethan! You are not a quitter. Thanks for giving me one more thing to read while I sit on my butt the next 2+ months. ps-sweet hat...looks toasty.

Sally and Paul said...

That's the old college try! Keep the blog going!

Anonymous said...

Jan 29th: "I'm blogging and will post pictures soon.

Jan 30th: nothing.

Jan 31st: nothing.

Feb 1st: nothing.

C'mon Favre, make up your mind. You're such a tease!

jody said...

on email is all it took

love the new look the stach and hat