psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
yikes. you forgot that was post dance recital hair so it was crazy today!!glad you got it out before i got home.
hilarious...love the corona ad on the tv.
ha...I hope it came out without the use of scissors. adds face is great.
love the background ad. hilarious. good thing you got the helicopter out without any hair casualties!
Love the corona in the back. haha And poor Add!
How do you get a helicopter caught in your hair?
Ouch. I don't know how it got out without scissors. Good job.
A classic picture!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
yikes. you forgot that was post dance recital hair so it was crazy today!!
glad you got it out before i got home.
hilarious...love the corona ad on the tv.
ha...I hope it came out without the use of scissors. adds face is great.
love the background ad. hilarious. good thing you got the helicopter out without any hair casualties!
Love the corona in the back. haha And poor Add!
How do you get a helicopter caught in your hair?
Ouch. I don't know how it got out without scissors. Good job.
A classic picture!
Post a Comment