We went up to my brothers to hang out today. And after a good dinner
( thanks nan). Me and alex played the other boys at lacrosse. Kade
loved it!! He's the one in full gear. Is there any sport he can't do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I always wanted to play lacrosse..looks like fun! I'm glad the boys will have that sport at their HS too
those boys make me happy. where was the mini big guy?
That is so aweso e. I don't think the word lacrosse has ever been spoken I our home....so playing it.....not likely.
You rock as an uncle and dad
HA HA! Blake would love hanging around with the boys! He has just become obsessed with lacrosse! He checked out a lacrosse book from the library yesterday! It's pretty big around here so he now thinks he needs to dabble in it!!!! Great photo!
Cute picture and very fun for all of you boys! You are a good Uncle!
Post a Comment