CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mt favorite part if the trip

In Salzburg we went to a salt mine the was way cool. The miners would ride these cool wood slides to get down in the mine. So like Disneyland in a roller coaster. They had the action photo. So here is me and nat. I love her face in this pic

7 comments:

{natalie} said...

Hahaahaaaa I look like such a dork!

Dolly said...

Hey, you would not get me on one of those slides and I would not go in a mine.period.......

cort said...

That looks dope. I wanna see more from your trip. Tell Nat to get some pics up.

jody said...

Hey i can't find our picture of the mine. That was very fun. Have you seen my blog and all the pics?

Megan said...

That is awesome.

stalker sarah said...

that is pretty awesome. just sayin'.....

Sally and Paul said...

I think the white suits really add to the picture!