so we lost out second game in our softball tournament and the season is done. I'm not to happy about it, i like winning!!
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
so we lost out second game in our softball tournament and the season is done. I'm not to happy about it, i like winning!!
Posted by *ethan* at 9:42 PM
5 comments:
I am so glad that you are being true to your roots. Oh Canada!!! Your blog is awesome!
Finally a post. it is hard to be a fan of the blog that only posts once a week. Sorry about your game. that sucks!!!
I know how you love softball, wish you would of won, but what a great season.
sorry about the game...on to fall league!! hurray for softball. ps. you are the hottest one on the team
I dont get this blog thing. you have a phone, right?
Post a Comment