CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Help me I may have fallen on my head!

So just in case you didn't know I LOVE DOGS. So yesterday i picked up this little fella! He's 5 months old .Right now Nat wants his name to be Oscar ( i know not very original) I like Moses or Dirk..... What do you think??




7 comments:

Ashley said...

more dogs???? good luck. very cute dog. Oscar, not orginal at all but don't look to me for names....

Anonymous said...

Moses was what we were going to name our dog (my idea) until we decided on Captain America (my idea). He's lovely. I think I will name my next dog Bill.

brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brittany said...

another dog?? wow. you are very brave, how does tyson feel about this situation? i like oscar too. or Louie.

Megan said...

He is so handsome. Good choice. I love that you guys love dogs. Is he a wiener?

*ethan* said...

why yes , yes he is a wiener.... a standard size wiener

*ethan* said...

Tyson is kinda pissed....