CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm not going to do it this year

So this year as i watch American idol, i have decided that I'm not going to call in an vote for person i liked that week. I just had a hard time looking myself in the mirror last year when i would spend an hour on the vote voting for someone....( right now i am typing with my head hang low in embarressment.) I just don't feel enough like a man when i do that, what's next i'm setting at home watching afternoon soaps. So with that off my chest here is the People i like the best (one dude and one chick) this past week on AI.
Melinda Doolittle


Chris Sligh


If i was to vote, and i'm not that is who i would have voted for.

5 comments:

{natalie} said...

i can't tell you who i like the best b/c you keep watching it before i get home! so let me know how it goes....

ps....i think next year i will tryout with "Love Shack"

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Ooo! I can't wait to see that!! Glad you've come out of the closet! :)

brittany said...

i can't believe that girl is your favorite. she is really hard to watch. i love chris sligh though. almost as much as the beat boxer. i think you should vote. that is what is fun about it, dialing over and over until the numbers on your phone have rubbed off.

Megan said...

I haven't seen one full episode this season. It's depressing. I can't even tell you who I like or not. I am so sad about this, I think I might have to go off myself because of it. Just kidding. About the offing myself I mean.

jody said...

I like Chris hair