psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
hey hot stuff...you are hot in a fur hat
I. Want. That. Hat.
That's how I look when I roll out of bed in the morning.
Never too late, Ethan, NEVER. Not when you post that picture.
That is the best self portrait of all. So cool.
that's hot!
I love the self portrait!!! Is that the hat from the hold up in NJ with Rick and knife guy?? If it is I am proud of Rick, he is tough.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hey hot stuff...you are hot in a fur hat
I. Want. That. Hat.
That's how I look when I roll out of bed in the morning.
Never too late, Ethan, NEVER. Not when you post that picture.
That is the best self portrait of all. So cool.
that's hot!
I love the self portrait!!! Is that the hat from the hold up in NJ with Rick and knife guy?? If it is I am proud of Rick, he is tough.
Post a Comment