rich and I have NEVER watched American Idol (unless mom is around and we have to watch). But even we have checked it out this season because we are curious about the freak with the hair. I bet he will win!!!!
i was thinking you could just leave this post up for the next few weeks and it will keep making sense, cause america clearly does not know how to vote!
7 comments:
rich and I have NEVER watched American Idol (unless mom is around and we have to watch). But even we have checked it out this season because we are curious about the freak with the hair. I bet he will win!!!!
oh please lets all pray he does not win!
I throw up at the sound of his name.
i am so scared for what next week will bring!
He's awesome. And by awesome, I mean he blows harder that a Bangkok hooker.
i was thinking you could just leave this post up for the next few weeks and it will keep making sense, cause america clearly does not know how to vote!
I've been out of touch on the Idol so I am excited to watch tomorrow night;)))
Post a Comment