i was thinking of the artichokes today when I was at the store. I decided I couldn't even come close to houstens so i skipped it!!Why don't you come visit me and we will go there???
FYI......Houstons is the worlds best restraunt (according to me and my family and almost anyone who eats there) but the cloest one is either in phoenix, cali (davey i think that there is one in the hills over by the mall that has the dave and busters) so next time any of you go on a vacation please do what every Schofield does and plan your trip around where you can eat and make sure that there is a houstons there! (ie. me and kade and kurt ate there in phx a couple weeks ago, and that is where the pic came from)
9 comments:
Good for you. I think I just threw up in my mouth.
i love artichokes. where is houstons? i'm gonna have to go there.
I want to repeat everything the comment above me said. I completely agree, and want to know the same thing.
i was thinking of the artichokes today when I was at the store. I decided I couldn't even come close to houstens so i skipped it!!Why don't you come visit me and we will go there???
i'll take the french dip please
Can I come for the visit, I'll even pay for the trip to Houstons for the tastey artichokes
FYI......Houstons is the worlds best restraunt (according to me and my family and almost anyone who eats there) but the cloest one is either in phoenix, cali (davey i think that there is one in the hills over by the mall that has the dave and busters) so next time any of you go on a vacation please do what every Schofield does and plan your trip around where you can eat and make sure that there is a houstons there! (ie. me and kade and kurt ate there in phx a couple weeks ago, and that is where the pic came from)
How much did lunch with Kurt cost ?
$82 smartass
Post a Comment