CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

that easter bunny he knows what a boy needs

My son, the sports enthusiast, got a new baseball mit from the E.B. and couldn't be happier!! He's been sleeping with it and prefers to take it with him everywhere!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he wants to grow up to be a proctologist.

brittany said...

why is natalie squished into the back seat?

Ashley said...

I love Kade!!! he is so sweet and cute!

Megan said...

His dads son.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that boy with the glove. I can tell he is going to be star.

Kip said...

Dude, you need to totally give me the address of your Easter Bunny! All I got was a box of animal crackers. They weren't even in the shape of rabbits! Well, three were, but that's it.

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

What a cutie!