psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
so the other day i got a new car, here it is:
How fun, a new car. Yeah for you!
WOW! you are lucky that looks like a super nice car.
Thats a sweet car!! I love altimas. I'm super jealous!!
I like 2001 hondas
dear anonymousme too they are nice and i might be able to get you a good deal on one for sale at the ken garff nissan in orem
I like it, I like it. It looks just like ours. Only smaller, not a truck , and has a push button ignition.
Well, that does it. Now I know absolutely NOBODY driving a car older than 3 weeks! But do you have the three-disc dvd Ultimate Hogan Anthology? Yeah, that's right.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How fun, a new car. Yeah for you!
WOW! you are lucky that looks like a super nice car.
Thats a sweet car!! I love altimas. I'm super jealous!!
I like 2001 hondas
dear anonymous
me too they are nice and i might be able to get you a good deal on one for sale at the ken garff nissan in orem
I like it, I like it. It looks just like ours. Only smaller, not a truck , and has a push button ignition.
Well, that does it. Now I know absolutely NOBODY driving a car older than 3 weeks! But do you have the three-disc dvd Ultimate Hogan Anthology? Yeah, that's right.
Post a Comment