CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

a trip down kade memory lane

So i had some extra time on my hands today i was looking at my iphoto and was looking at all the pics of Kade and how big he has gotten so i selected some pics and put them on here sorry that there is a bunch. Oh well enjoy!














that is one cute baby belly








this cracks me up every time is see it!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Ah, so sweet. kade is wonderful and delightful. I am sad that thier is not a pic of kade with me...oh wait there is a picture of kade with thai chili and that is close enough.

Anonymous said...

I was there. At the hospital, his birthdays,etc. What a handsome future son-in-law.

{natalie} said...

this post makes me teary, you are such an amazing dad. i'm so glad we have our little family. i love, love, love you sugar tits.

Megan said...

I can't believe Kade was ever that small! Those pics are so cute. It's good to see his last almost three years of life in a consecutive pattern. It helps put things into perspective. That time goes by so FAST!

jody said...

Oh that Darlin, he is so cute and sweet. It was fun seeing him grow ut he is still just little. I love that baby

Kip said...

Um...what do you mean by how big he's gotten over the years? Dude, he was huge in the THIRD picture. I also love your sugar tits, ps.