CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 08, 2007

who's ass is grass!

Many of you know that this year i'm refusing to vote on american idol, But i am a betting man so if i had to put money down on who's getting kicked off these four are getting the boot!!!
see ya later phil, senjai, slutty girl with nudie pics on the net , and fake punk rocker girl who wore a red bra with a see through shirt and that was not a good thing last night




5 comments:

jody said...

I think you are right on with American Idol, those 4 get by boot. I am not a voter either as Survivor, Ugly Betty and Earl are all on at the same time as Idol on Thursday. What to watch????

brittany said...

unfortunately antonella is on the keep the worst singer in website, so she may return.

brittany said...

you can check out the website at www.votefortheworst.com

the two they are voting for are antonella and sundance.

Megan said...

Phil stays! Can you believe that crrap?

Anonymous said...

Too bad you weren't right. That's why we need to vote I guess. Everyone else gets it wrong. But I CAN'T vote. I just can't.