CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

this is my Add

So this last couple of days we've taken some cute pics of the kiddos and here is some cute ones of my baby girl




maybe because she's mine, but i think she's the cutest!!!

7 comments:

{natalie} said...

i'll be the first to ask, why is kade hammering add's head??

she is the prettiest little girl. we are going to have to lock her up.

Ashley said...

O no, she is Cutest!!!

Truly amazing.


PS Kade with the hammer??? love it.

Megan said...

She is quite photogenic isn't she? I think adorable, next to my own. I have to love my own the best.

jody said...

Oh my she is so cute and yes I think you are going to have to lock her up! Daling!!! I need all of those pictures.

Now does dfs have to chat with you about a where we are to hammer?

jody said...

Send me that baby with Tots in the cab.

Rachel and Brian said...

She is definetly photogenic...ill second that one. She gets it from her mom... grandmom drissel always said nat could be a model...she is SO PHOTOGENIC! so ethan you practically married a model

PopPop Hall said...

What a cutie, can't wait to get my hands on her. Love Dad