CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

why, oh Y!!

So this past monday morning we woke up and decided to hike the Y..... never again. People apparently do this "hiking" for fun, why i do not know. But here are some pics for your enjoyment.


Kurt is in town and i'm pretty sure this hike was his idea

kurt and kade on his back, billy came along too

View from the top


5 comments:

Megan said...

You CRAZIES! I love that Kurt was the one that got to carry Kade. That's one nice kid carrier too. I wonder who's it is? Anyway, that hike sucks. It looks like you happily made it to the top though.

brittany said...

I never hiked the Y in all the years I lived in provo, and I still don't regret it.

{natalie} said...

i'm glad we did it, it was fun. and by fun i mean HOLY COW I"M OUT OF SHAPE!!! i love your hiking ass.

jody said...

Actually it looks like fun and something I would sign up to do with you and your manpanion.

Ashley said...

Is addison hiking in your camel back???

I have never hiked the Y. I lived there for 8years and never once.

Good job.