So in the winter time at work we drain one of the big ponds, and today we went in and got some of the balls out. I'd say we got a 1/10th of the balls out and i took 1/4 of that 10th. Ya i know it's hard work but someone has got to do it.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I bought you a case of Cougar balls to teach you humility.
i hope you're talking about byu cougar balls, because they play pro v1!
I am amazed as to the length you went to clean those puppies and then to organize them! Holy crap you weren't lying about the amount of balls.
that is a crap load of balls. holy cow. please clean up the kitchen. no - i'm serious.
uh, i thought you had your last day of work at the end of fall. what happened?
Post a Comment