CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

So i did addison s hair today but i'm a little worried that she looks a little like Latrell Sprewell!!













See the similarities?











ps.....i didnt do her hair jackie did( but admit you were impressed when you thought i did)

10 comments:

{natalie} said...

i hope it lasts through the night, so i can see it in real life. she is so cute

Megan said...

I was impressed. And yes, I see the similarities. But she is way cuter.

Rachel and Brian said...

if by impressed you mean worried..then yes.

MEGAN said...

I am so impressed... I am went to 2 years of cosmetology and I can barley french braid my Taryns hair...( I can cut and color like a bad ass) any who... Don't be too hard on yourself, it's inevitble it will fall out on it's own! Way to go for trying! It looks great.

MEGAN said...

oops! I meant barely! How do you correct your spelling on this? Hmmmm?

MEGAN said...

ok, I read the fine print! You had me fooled! I had you on such a pedestal! p.s... what are your cats doing in the background?!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll admit I thought you were gay.

Anonymous said...

dear meg

one is a cat and the other is a dog... and i think they are dry humping

Anonymous said...

We'll have to try some more hair-dos on her...see who else we can get her to look like. :)

Anonymous said...

I admit.