CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

prepare to be impressed

So Nat wants chickens, and what Nat wants Nat gets!
On Saturday Aaron,Nan and the boys came down
and me and aar built one sweet A chicken coop
so here are the steps to building our coop.
And today we got 4 birds
2 Delaware whites named, Estelle (that one is dr nans) and Florence
and
2 Australorps named Gladys and Loretta








that is their nesting boxes (where they lay the eggs)


isn't that ladder to the chickens roosting pole the best




such a good lil helper..... his boots are the best!




there is a red and white walk way into the coop not in the picture


those are our ladies..... they're like 12 weeks and we should have eggs in a month or so

21 comments:

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Sweet!! Those are some good lookin' chicks. Estelle and Gladys are especially photogenic! Can't wait for the eggs!!

brittany said...

you already know this, but i have been wanting chickens for a very long time! your coop is seriously so impressive, please will you come to bend and build one for me? there is great golfing here! does that motivate you? oh i am going to have to email nat, this is so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

guess who went to Ohio on his Mission?

jody said...

Oh yes I do have a job...I am a chicken farmer.




I can't quit laughing.

Juliet said...

What a great hubby you are!

{natalie} said...

i just hope they don't blow away in the winds outside! they are awesome. thanks babe.

Megan said...

I must agree, they are some hot chicks! The coop is pretty good looking too. I am sehr impressed.

ashleyboice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cort said...

Dude I am seriously impressed. I love it.

jody said...

Thats THREE weeks you have to care for chickens before you harvest one egg!!! Thens there the moral question about when life begins.

{natalie} said...

ps no eggs until july

Ashley said...

I am so unsure. Although, I love the little chicken house. Very fab.

Becca said...

Oh my! Chickens! What do the neighbors think? I mean, do they make a lot of noise? And what do you do with them in the winter? You won't eat them then, will you?

Rachel and Kelly said...

Very impressive.

Rachel and Brian said...

wow ethan, thats impressive!! You boys did an awesome job! Those chicks are pretty cute!

Sally and Paul said...

One SWEET chicken coop!!!! Hope the girls like it!

Anonymous said...

thanks you all...... i am amazing

Anonymous said...

You are. Cluck.

Juliet said...

P.S. can you talk to brody about this whole what she wants she gets thing?! I like that! :)

zzulie79 said...

Good night, do you hire out or what? You must be part Mexican, lol. Cool.

SSvedin said...

That's pretty sweet, so in a month we'll all come over for a fantastic egg breakfast ;)