CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

40 degrees with a 15 mph wind = Softball Season

So tonight was our first softball game of the year. It was super cold and Nat and the kids only made it about 20 minutes until it was time for them to leave. I went 4-5 and we won 16 to 5, we're good. I'm pumped for the season i love playing softball with my buddies
(that's me, i got a hit)

9 comments:

Megan said...

It was pretty f-ing cold!

Rachel and Brian said...

Hope you have a great season! Bri started playing softball last week...its prolly a lil less serious than ur league, lol, he will have to blog about it.

SSvedin said...

Awesome job! Congrats! Sorry it was such horrible weather but the rest of the season will be hot, don't you worry. lol

brittany said...

the picture makes it look warm. i'm glad you won!

Anonymous said...

May showed up for the last 20 minutes. Sorry Nat.

Davey Saunders -Pitcher

ab 3
r 1
h 1
rbi 3
avg .333


ip 6
r 5
er 2
k 0
bb 1
era 3.00

PS- It just feels good playing softball with you again!

Juliet said...

Burr, I hope it warms up for you.

jody said...

I know you love the softball. Good job on the hitting!! We love the weekly reports.

{natalie} said...

it was so cold. crap. i'm glad you won though!

Ashley said...

Way to go, beef.