CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

To help me get fit

So i want to get into a little better shape for swimsuit season so i made a couple of notes to post around the house to help remind me to be more fit. I hope they'll work!!




ps these are just jokes so don't be offended 

13 comments:

M Occasionally B said...

I like it! very motivating... :)

Ashley said...

I can't believe you still have that clock radio. It made me laugh when i blew up the last picture and saw it. does it even work, the radio part?

Good notes by the by

*ethan* said...

that radio works like a champ.....i've had that thing for like 25 years

Megan said...

Those are the most inspiring notes I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to piss myself off!

zzulie79 said...

LOL! I am glad your not my personal trainer. You'd make me put up mean notes around the house and I would most likely cry:)

Juliet said...

That last one is great. I might have to leave it around for Brody. Just Kidding!

Anonymous said...

How about,

"You already look good. Davey loves you. But wouldn't it be great if you looked a little gooder?"

cort said...

dude,
you have the best body I know and you are the hottest person I know, don't sell yourself short.

Rachel and Brian said...

Very clever. You should post one on the fridge/snack drawer too...that would be my weakness. as an aside..I dont think u need to lose weight.

jody said...

So stop eating Ranch and you will be back to super stud

{natalie} said...

i thought those notes were for me

Anonymous said...

You are the skinniest Schofield. Mom is helping me start a diet this week. She bought handcuffs and duct tape. I am worried.

jody said...

you should be a motivational speaker