psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
lol... He wasn't wearing the tie at dinner??? lol
Very cute!
I like Kades tie too!!! I think I heard that he dressed himself for church. He is to cute for words.
he cracks me up daily. i love that you took a pic. you are hot babe.
You took a picture in church?
yep, you got it and the worse part is my cell phone makes a loud "click" noise when taking a picture so i had to wait until the choir was singing good and loud to take the pic
Hes a snazzy dresser.
Love the outfit Tots!! You are so cute!!!!
That is an awesome tie! :)
And the person with the least style picked out that tie, I'll have you know........... ME!Amazing what can happen after 23 years - you finally get a sense of style.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
lol... He wasn't wearing the tie at dinner??? lol
Very cute!
I like Kades tie too!!! I think I heard that he dressed himself for church. He is to cute for words.
he cracks me up daily. i love that you took a pic. you are hot babe.
You took a picture in church?
yep, you got it and the worse part is my cell phone makes a loud "click" noise when taking a picture so i had to wait until the choir was singing good and loud to take the pic
Hes a snazzy dresser.
Love the outfit Tots!! You are so cute!!!!
That is an awesome tie! :)
And the person with the least style picked out that tie, I'll have you know........... ME!
Amazing what can happen after 23 years - you finally get a sense of style.
Post a Comment