psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
Good thing you have a helmut to protect you from the golf balls.
good one Ash
I think the hair is very cute. Not very many people love to go to work like you do. Oh you have some fuji in you......cut that grass.
I love the hair! :D
thats always nice when it doesnt feel like "work" have fun!
haha ash. i'm glad you are back to work. now you won't be so fiery like nan. just kidding. love you!!
Yeah, you were the second most fiery person I'd ever met when you weren't working!!! You were out of control!! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Good thing you have a helmut to protect you from the golf balls.
good one Ash
I think the hair is very cute.
Not very many people love to go to work like you do. Oh you have some fuji in you......cut that grass.
I love the hair! :D
thats always nice when it doesnt feel like "work" have fun!
haha ash. i'm glad you are back to work. now you won't be so fiery like nan. just kidding. love you!!
Yeah, you were the second most fiery person I'd ever met when you weren't working!!! You were out of control!! :)
Post a Comment