Some are pretty funny and others are bad. Wouldn't you think that you would just let go when your pants were falling not hang on until they were all the way off? Pretty funny
Ash keeps telling me to look at your last post and I was like, Ethan isn't that funny so I didn't do it for a while...then I was suuuper bored and was like o.k. I will check it out, and I have to admit this made me smile. Thank you for making my day.
9 comments:
theres some funny blogs out there.
That is some funny stuff.
you are so funny hon. i love the fail blog. i hope i'm never on it!!!
Some are pretty funny and others are bad. Wouldn't you think that you would just let go when your pants were falling not hang on until they were all the way off? Pretty funny
u find some weird stuff... the toothbrush, failblog... lol
Ash keeps telling me to look at your last post and I was like, Ethan isn't that funny so I didn't do it for a while...then I was suuuper bored and was like o.k. I will check it out, and I have to admit this made me smile. Thank you for making my day.
i started crying, from the laughter
I don't get it.
Any of it.
None.
Ok Brody and I spent forever on there...very funny!
Post a Comment