CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I wanted one of these for ever!

As a kid i always wanted a trampoline, so i ve been looking on ksl.com for a week or so and yesterday i found one for a sweet deal!!! So here are some pics of the kids jumping on the tramp. I still need to put of the safety net or cage match net, what ever you want to call it.




9 comments:

brittany said...

our kids love their trampoline. one of the best purchases ever. how great that you got the net though, we have been looking for one, it makes it way more fun i hear.

{natalie} said...

i love our tramp. and tramps in general.
(that's what he said!)

Anonymous said...

very fun. Please get the cage up so my cute nephew and niece don't bounce away.

jody said...

I know I always wanted a trap for you kids too but .... maybe i could talk him into one now that they have the cage thing. Very fun

Megan said...

Sweet! We are coming over. When I get over this strep......again.

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Awesome! We'll be done soon! The boys are dying to try it out!

Juliet said...

How fun! Ash said she wanted one for Christmas the other day! LOL

Sally and Paul said...

Gee Natalie, it just brings back good 'ole memories of Woodbury Hts.
Next you need the pool to jump into!

Anonymous said...

Cage Match Net.