The other night Kade wanted to play bull, so he came up to me with a couple Crayons and wanted me to tape them to his head..... so I did. I felt a little bad when it was time to take them off but hey i could have used the method from the movie Scrooged when they put the antlers on the mice.
here he was snorting at me and scratching with his paw, ready to charge


nice parenting uh?

10 comments:
What a cute boy!!! That is so funny with the crayons taped to his head. I guess you could of stapled them and then it would of been bad parenting.
nothing wrong with a kid having some fun and you had fun watching lol He sure likes to draw on his legs lol.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with your parenting skills.
ha, hes too cute
I think that is really clever. I may even tape them to my head the next time I'm feeling confrontational as a warning for everyone to stay back.
How funny.
Ah, aint he just adorable? I love it! Did he complain when you took the tape off?
Staples = bad parenting
Tape = good parenting AND he may never ask you to do it again. Its a win-win
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA>. this absolutely cracks me up. he is hysterical. i love it.
you are a good dad.
what a kid, whata kid, this way he dostn have to hlod his hands up anymore for the horns, i wish i had thought of that quicker
Post a Comment