CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Dolphins vs Broncos

This past Saturday I went to Denver with a couple of my buddies to watch the dolphins/broncos game. It was a ton of fun and we watched so much football that weekend.


This is Austin with Ronnie Brown and a couple other Dolphin players

Rich outside of the game with the Bronco's statue 
ME and Aust, he said he would pay for my ticket if I wore a dolphins jersey, easy for me to cheer against the bronco's...... GO BOLTS! (and that day go Finns too)

Mark and I were 17 rows up on the side in the endzone, not too bad.  
Austin and Rich bought their tickets months ago and were 18 rows up right on the 50. 
Trust me, our seats were better than the picture. 

And I'm sure the pics would have been better if I remembered to bring the camera but these  pics i took with my cell phone will have to do.

4 comments:

Rachel and Kelly said...

I love going to NFL games. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

{natalie} said...

you are hot.

love the shades

Megan said...

You guys are so bad-a. I discovered that I am still a follower on your blod. I just switched it from public to anonymous. You can still see that i'm a follower when you go to your dashboard. Face!

Megan said...

Oops, blog, not blod.