CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Coming Spring 09'

So Nat won't be the only one who will need an agent (see here) Today i was in an infomercial, that's right i act now. No really my neighbor is a director and they had a cancel and needed someone to use the "worx" and that someone was me. I got paid $50 american, worth it!



Here are a couple pictures from the shoot, the best part was that i was referred to as "the talent" and I had to sign a talent release form.  

So look for The Workx weed-eater and trimer  infomercial in the spring of 2009 

I'm pretty sure i need to now go update my resume

9 comments:

{natalie} said...

I always knew you'd be famous!!

brittany said...

I actually have one of these Workx trimmers! it kinda suckx but now I'll think of you when I'm using it. Way to go -Ryan

Megan said...

I bet you were fabulous talent. I saw an infomercial for the Workx once and it really made me want one. What do you think, worth it?

Rachel and Brian said...

thats awesome.

Juliet said...

Just one more thing you can check off your list. :)

jody said...

Ok actor son the better question is do I need to own one of these things you are help pimping?

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Brian wants your autograph :)

Noelle said...

your both going to be big stars soon!

Anonymous said...

NOW you nee to update your PROFILE too! I knew it was in you (thats what she . . . nevermind).