So ever sense Nat got her new camera our old point and shoot is now called "my camera" and she has the new big dog. I'm ok with that. So when we went on our trip i took pictures with that camera, and sense i don't really like pics with no peeps in them i took a lot of pictures of myself. So you see my left arm in almost all of my pics. Oh well.
The Acropolis
Floating Castle
Down at the beach in Caiscas
(look at the cool tile walkway in the background)






8 comments:
LOL great pics and I didn't even really notice the arm...well not that much! LOL
I love the left arm. It gives every pictures such charm. The Moorish Palace and floating thingy look really cool.
that floating palace is pretty awesome.
i love them all. you are too cute. i love you
love the left arm pics and you take good pictures
Finally I needed some pics to show where you guys went. I likey.
I love all the pictures. Where am I on this trip?
Any photos of you w/o sunglasses?
Post a Comment