psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
very cute picture of the wiener
does he drool also?
LOL, that is so cute!
thats the best picture
That is so freaking funny.
Cute little sleepy dog. Oh and Kelly has just been waiting for you to ask.
I swear I have a picture of Megan sleeping, that looks just like that.
My dog sleeps with just the tip of her tongue sticking out too. Weirdos!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
very cute picture of the wiener
does he drool also?
LOL, that is so cute!
thats the best picture
That is so freaking funny.
Cute little sleepy dog. Oh and Kelly has just been waiting for you to ask.
I swear I have a picture of Megan sleeping, that looks just like that.
My dog sleeps with just the tip of her tongue sticking out too. Weirdos!
Post a Comment