CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

#4

You can't ask for the horns, you just get them.

Here's a quick video of Kade playing soccer.



And another of Kade's best cheerleader
(she had just gotten up from a nap and she's sick, that explains the messy hair)

10 comments:

jody said...

How cute are those babies? Wish we could of seen him play. The cheetah cheerleader is darling.

Rachel and Brian said...

haha so cute! Maybe we'll get to catch a soccer game when we come visit?!

ashleyboice said...

I thought addie was saying "go kick ass" Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Are you videoing from on the field?
What a good dad. Mine always stayed in the stands or watched from the side. I would have loved it if he would have cheered from like second base or the three point line. It would have meant a lot...

*ethan* said...

i does kind of sound like she says go kick ass..... but no it's go cheetahs

Anonymous said...

What a stud. I think the horns are going to catch on among youngsters across the nation.

-Brian

Juliet said...

Very cute!

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Way to go! Love the videos!

Ashley said...

So freaking cute.

Noelle said...

Oh gosh. You have the cutest kids on earth :)

I hope you guys are enjoying your vacation!