CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

question?

Did you know that a wiener can swim??



we were over at eric and jackie's house and we took the dogs for a walk down by the river and eric through in a stick for tucker and he jumped in and oscar jumped right in after him. I was impressed to say the least with his swimming ability!

8 comments:

*ethan* said...

he's still sleeping off that swim. he's a good little swimmer!

Anonymous said...

crap that was me!

zzulie79 said...

Oscar looks like he had a blast!!

jody said...

Oscar looks like he could be a brown lab in the water.

Wait just a minute, are you sure this is Oscar?

Ashley said...

I love the swimming dog. So very cute.

Anonymous said...

Tucker wouldn't even move the next morning when I went downstairs to take them out to go potty - and roxy walked like a zombie down the stairs. Tucker didn't even look at me - he maybe moved his head slightly, and put it back down - he was so tired! And Osc is an awesome swimmer!! You should add a movie.

Noelle said...

Hey guys, can you email me from your emails you use for blogspot? Cuz I made my blogger private to only people I add with thier emails. Thanks. I'm zerdonia@yahoo.com

Sally and Paul said...

He just takes after his mom, Natalie the swimming champ!!