psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
my husband is drooling right now. you've created a monster!
I'm so happy for you babe!
kill me now
That picture gives me a special feeling.
thats 8 reasons to hate sunday.
I will kill you if you remind Kelly of this.
dont give Brian any ideas!!
look at all the mean wives!! yikes
good thing you have a dvr so you won't miss any church
lol, AWESOME!
What a mean bunch of women. One day a week for 17 weeks? Big deal. Megan has more boyfriends than Ethan has games on any given Sunday. Do you hear me complain?Way to be supportive (aka nice) Nat!Waiting for my invitation...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
my husband is drooling right now. you've created a monster!
I'm so happy for you babe!
kill me now
That picture gives me a special feeling.
thats 8 reasons to hate sunday.
I will kill you if you remind Kelly of this.
dont give Brian any ideas!!
look at all the mean wives!! yikes
good thing you have a dvr so you won't miss any church
lol, AWESOME!
What a mean bunch of women. One day a week for 17 weeks? Big deal. Megan has more boyfriends than Ethan has games on any given Sunday. Do you hear me complain?
Way to be supportive (aka nice) Nat!
Waiting for my invitation...
Post a Comment