CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

it's kinda like the chicken or the egg?

So do you think that she does her hair first then puts on the visor, or the visor first and does her hair around it??

10 comments:

jody said...

i think it is crazy hair and the visor was an add on

Jackie said...

HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA that was hilarious!!!!

{natalie} said...

that lady still makes me laugh. i'm stumped by the hair.

Rachel and Brian said...

Thats some sweet styling regardless. I'm in awe that you can capture these fabulous moments on your iphone while being discreet. Impressive.

Anonymous said...

If she is anything like me, which she obviously is, the answer is simple.
There is no hair and then hat or hat and then hair. Its a one piece.

She probably has ten heads or so at home with one piece hat/hair combos that she scrutinizes before picking the ever so perfect "lesbian golfer" cliche.

Anonymous said...

she puts on the hat and styles around it

Megan said...

Visor comes last.... I think.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

ha ha ..someone needs to get her on an update....no one wears visors anymore.....and her hair needs an update too unless she is a dike ha ha

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

If that hair is out of control can you imagine her........

cort said...

I am with davey, I think it is like those Bob Marley wig dreadlock hair pieces that people always wear during Halloween. Is there any way you could maybe get me her number?