CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hill Air Force Base

Today me and my brother and all the kids went up to Hill AirForce base, where they have a airplane museum, the best part is it is FREE. The kids really liked it as will as I. I couldn't believe how many cool jets and planes they had up there.... lots of fun thanks for the invite Aar!

here is the little bud in the ejection seat


 

my cute girl in the seat


Me in front of the a-10 thunderbolt

Aar by some old ww2 bomber... i like the cartoon of Hitler in a coffin

All the kids outside before we went in and saw the other hundred planes

7 comments:

jody said...

A new post with cute pictures of kids with airplanes. Looks like a fun day. I bet the big guy was the happiest boy ever.

{natalie} said...

that looks fun, add looks cute with all those
Boys. I'm glad you guys had a fun time

Juliet said...

How fun...now that's what I miss about being in the Air Force...all the fun things they do for families...

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Looks like a great time! Glad the kids could be together.

Ashley said...

good post aaron, i mean ethan.

It looks like a fun time.

Megan said...

I love that place! We used to go there a lot when I was a kid. Thanks for the reminder, now we'll have to go!

Sally and Paul said...

Looks like a lot of fun, Paul and I will have to go there.