CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Resolution Time

1. learn origami
2. play more croquet
3. grow a mustache
4. get taller
5. learn pig latin or earnla igpa atinla
6. kill a terrorist
7. watch an entire WNBA game
8. save a baby from a burning building
9. become a world series of poker champion
10. play hard to get (w/nat)
11. use the word "baby" in my daily language
12. ride a wild horse
13. learn the great canadian sport of curling
14. sing an opera
15. find osama bin laden
16. design high end women's hand bags
17. become a hypnotist

18. wear a cowboy hat
19. buy something off the black market
20. fight an orangutan

10 comments:

jody said...

Great Resolutions I am sure you will be successful this year in reaching your goals.

you are too funny, thanks for the good laugh.

Watch an entire WNBA game, oh boy you better be careful or your daughter will be in the WNBA;)))

(now that is funny)

Ashley said...

I'll put money on killing a terrorist, playing hard to get, and finding Bin Laden over watching a WNBA game. Good luck with that!
Rich

Megan said...

I hope you accomplish everything but growing a mustache. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but notice you copied my list from last year....

cort said...

knowing you, you should be able to get at least one of those done this year. If you need help with growing taller and the mustache ones I have a couple of ideas...

{natalie} said...

for your something off the black market...diamonds??

and that stache is really coming in.

Ashley said...

I believe in you.

Juliet said...

Good luck with all that!

SSvedin said...

Sounds like some great resolutions! Ha ha ha! btw th mustache, makes you look like a creeper!

Anonymous said...

how about you resolve post more than every two weeks?