CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I need to become a snow bird

And this is why!!

I had such a fun time, even though short, down in St George golfing with my buddies..... so here are a couple of pics 








This last picture was a 205 yard par 3. I missed the green twice and took a 7, pretty good uh?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are hot. I'm glad you had a good time. Let's move somewhere warm.

Anonymous said...

That was me, nat. Not the usual anon Dane

Megan said...

That looks like crap. Just kidding, I am jealous. Except for the golfing part.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! if you need help watching the kids this week, let me know.

ashleyboice said...

man my husband is smokin' hot in that outfit. I am a lucky girl.

Rachel and Brian said...

i don't know where st george is but thats a really pretty course.

*ethan* said...

st g is the last city in utah before you get to the canyon going to las vegas.... rach you were snoozing when we drove through it