With my "Charlie Brown" luck with school i was wondering if my diploma was every going to come. Or if they were going to call and tell me that no longer take C- and that i would have to take one more class because they now require more credits..... but look what came in the mail!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Yahoooooo!!!!
Way to go Ethan, I want to see it!
i am so impressed that it has arrived. congrats baby! let's get that framed up!!
good job. we are very proud of you
It's finally official. Congratulations.
Now that you have that awesome degree you can get a job like mine. I love my Rec. Degree!! Congrats, now only a couple more years until you get your masters:)
Yayyy!! Big congrats Ethan!
Congrats Ethan! YAY!! GO YOU!!
Congrats! I think there is something to the "C" grade cuz I got a few of those and my degree came 6 months after it was supposed to.. Academic discrimination?
WAy to go. Well done. Nice job.
Congrats Ethan. Knew you would do it. Need to find a golf course in NJ for you.
Congrats Beef! Way to go
Post a Comment