And your dad rocks because he lets me beat him in fantasy football. Oops. I just admitted to playing fantasy football. Gonna have to log this comment as anonymous or everyone will make fun of Megan that her husband plays fantasy football and they'll tease Adelaide that her dad plays fantasy football.
4 comments:
ARe you trying to show me up? Happy birthday pop
Very cute blog beef. He is a pretty cool Dad
Thanks Beef. That is us on the Lake Michigan Cruise. You are special. Dude
Why is everyone calling you beef?
And your dad rocks because he lets me beat him in fantasy football. Oops. I just admitted to playing fantasy football. Gonna have to log this comment as anonymous or everyone will make fun of Megan that her husband plays fantasy football and they'll tease Adelaide that her dad plays fantasy football.
That was close, I say to myself.
Yes it was Davey, I respond.
Post a Comment